Motoring Law Solicitors
We are expert Motoring Law Solicitors. At McKenzies, we understand and appreciate the impact that losing your licence can have on your job, personal life and those that depend on you.
Getting the right advice from the outset can often have a real impact on the outcome of a prosecution. The law relating to motoring offences can be complicated and difficult to understand. Our expert knowledge helps to provide the best advice and representation to individuals often resulting in favourable outcomes.
Whether it is an alcohol related offence, a document offence or an offence concerning the manner of driving, for example dangerous or careless driving, or any other motoring offence, we can help.
Below are examples of offences that we deal with regularly.
- Causing Death by Dangerous Driving
- Causing Death by Careless Driving
- Causing Serious Injury by Dangerous Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Drink-Driving and Drug-Driving Offences
- Driving, or Being In Charge, With Alcohol or Drug Levels Above The Prescribed Limit
- Careless Driving
- Driving Otherwise In Accordance With a Licence
- Driving Whilst Disqualified
- No Insurance
- Failing to Stop and Failing to Report Accident
- Failing to Provide Driver Details
Many offences carry mandatory or descretionary disqualification. In addition to this, drivers can often be disqualified from driving because they have accumalated 12 or more penalty points. In these situations, we will consider and advise clients on the possibility of arguing “special reasons” and “exceptional hardship” to attempt to persuade the court not to disqualify from driving.
Contact Our Expert Motoring Law Solicitors
If you have been arrested or asked to attend a police station or you have been charged with an offence(s) and your case is now in the magistrates or crown court, then contact us now.
Call us now on 020 8350 4114 or complete the contact form below.